Friday 2 September 2011

New Blog

I have too many blogs. There's my social action project blog (I'm organising a week of events surrounding international women's day on the 8th March highlighting gender inequality issues across the world), my etsy shop blog (SoWhatIt'sVintage - selling good quality vintage clothing with a no nonsense, reasonable prices approach http://www.etsy.com/shop/sowhatitsvintage) and my travel blog (I've just got back from 24 days interrailing round Eastern Europe and am deluded enough to think someone might be interested in my experiences) and on top of that there's all the other stuff I do, influential people I meet and articles I write that don't fit into any of the aforementioned sections. So I'm amalgamating all of them into one great big mighty blog of experience. I find it interesting, and I like to think some other people killing time on the world wide web do too....maybe...meh enjoy!

H.B.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment